Saturday, January 8, 2011

well..











Well my lesson was canceled this week. It may be rescheduled for next week but I don't know. But for now i'm content playing the old version of Call of Duty. Yes, I do play video games. But since my parents are using the TV right now i'll wait. haha. here are some horsie icons. As you know I love horses with all my heart. But i'm not sure where my riding is going at this point. I want to get a new saddle but I don't know what size to get and I want to sell my old saddle. I'm getting a new hoodie for riding that is personalized with my name on it. I'm excited for that since it is my birthday present.My birthday is less than a month away!! And exams are next week as long as it doesn't snow too much. I only have to take two of them!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment